Yearly Archives: 2017

  • Radon in the Apartment Home

    Posted on December 18, 2017 by in Health, MARK'S REMARKS

    Exposure to radon, a naturally occurring, invisible, odorless radioactive gas is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers,and a significant contributor to lung cancer in smokers. Recently we received an email from the Canadian Cancer Society which read (in part): “Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to reducing your risk of cancer. This […]

    Comments Off on Radon in the Apartment Home Continue Reading...